Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: walmart starts selling MP3s

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    walmart starts selling MP3s

    till now if you downloaded from walmart.com you got the songs in WMA format. Now walmart will offer songs in MP3 form that will work on IPOD, ZUNE and of course MP3 players. price is a little more than the WMA files (.88 vs. .94) but the feeedom of the MP3 makes it worth it.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: walmart starts selling MP3s

    and if i'm not mistaken, these now have no DRM included.
    ......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •